This product is SOLD OUT.
A skin-softening blend of sugar, honey, and moisturizing plant oils, Joan's Hydrating Honey Scrub buffs away dead skin and dryness.
How to Use: Massage a small amount of scrub onto damp skin, concentrating on dryspots like elbows and knees. Rinse well.
- Gently exfoliates and dissolves dead skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin
- Leaves skin softer, brighter, and smoother
- Warm Honey: the scent of pure sweetness that wafts off the hives in the summertime.
- Clean Rain: the crisp, refreshing smell of the season’s first downpour.
- Unscented: just that — pure, clean, and free of fragrance.
- Sugar: A gentle exfoliator that buffs away dead skin without irritation.
- Avocado Oil: A lightweight oil that helps soften and moisturize.
- Honey: A natural skin-protector packed with beneficial antioxidants.
Sucrose (Cane Sugar), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunnus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (Apricol Kernel), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet
Almond) Oil, Glycerin (From Coconut Oil), Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters (From Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isothionate (Coconut Oil), Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, (Sunflower Oil), Essential Oils