Refresh your room or your linens with a delicate mist of fragrance. Made with essential oils and pure water, this light scent mist neutralizes stale air and keeps your home smelling fresh.
How to Use: Lightly spritz your bed linens, curtains, sofa, or the air for a burst of delicious fragrance. That's better.
- The natural way to delicately scent your home
- Neutralizes stale and unpleasant smells
- Instantly freshens linens, curtains, and even the sofa without toxic ingredients
- Honey Hill Woods: the earthy, piney scent of a hike in the forest.
- Warm Honey: the scent of pure sweetness that wafts off the hives in the summertime.
- Clean Rain: the crisp, refreshing smell of the season’s first downpour.
- Essential Oils: Pure plant oils like bergamot, jasmine, and sage that create a wholesome scent experience.
- Pure Water: Helps dilute and carry the oils so that they disperse evenly into the air.
Water, a blend of Joan's natural Essential Oils